Hosts Steve and Angela Barbera welcome you to visit our family resort, nestled under towering pines, situated on 11 scenic acres just 500 yards from the shore of beautiful Castle Rock Lake. We strive to provide our guests with the best possible vacation experience and are open year-round. Guest can enjoy fishing, water skiing, hunting,snowmobiling, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, and bicycling within the Castle Rock Lake Recreation Area.
The Wisconsin Dells, a quick 17 miles South, provides family fun at water parks, and nearby casinos can provide the excitement of slots and blackjack.
Easy Access to Everything You Need
The waters of Castle Rock Lake, The Wisconsin River, Lemonweir River and Pentewell Flowage offer excellent waterfun for fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing, and swimming.
- Launch your boat one mile north at the Juneau County Park
- Nearby marinas provide boat rentals
- Immediate access to snowmobile trails
- Area restaurants offer a wide variety of dining
- Adjacent is "The Landing", a gas station and convenience store
- Shop Mauston for antiques and groceries
- Enjoy nature at the Buckhorn State Park and Necedah Wildlife Refuge
- Local stables offer horseback riding
- Spend an afternoon golfing at nearby courses
- Wisconsin Dells is a quick 17 miles south
Castle Rock Hideaway
N6187 County G
Mauston, Wisconsin 53948
(866) 844-4475 Toll Free